Are you passionate about Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) and eager to take your expertise to the next level? Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just embarking on your POCT journey, we invite you to join us at the 2023 Point-of-Care Testing Conference on November 3, 2023, in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Why Attending is a Must
- Practical Skills Development: The POCT Conference blends theoretical knowledge with hands-on, practical skills that you can immediately apply in your care setting. You won’t just learn; you’ll grow and evolve as a POCT professional.
- Diverse Range of Topics: From building robust training and competency programs to ensuring superior quality management and managing interfaced instrument projects, you’ll find sessions that address your specific interests and challenges.
- Dynamic Learning Experience: We understand that everyone has their preferred learning style. Whether you thrive in traditional presentations, interactive workshops, or hands-on demonstrations, we’ve got you covered.
- Connection Opportunities: Connect with industry experts, peers, and professionals from all around. Build relationships, share insights, and collaborate on exciting projects.
- Stay Ahead of the Curve: Stay informed about the latest industry trends, regulatory updates, and technological advancements that can impact your laboratories.
Explore the Conference Program
Whether you have worked in POCT for years or are just starting out, the 2023 Point-of-Care Testing Conference is for you. Join us on November 3, 2023, in St. Petersburg, Florida for a combination of presentations and interactive activities that will ensure you not only gain theoretical knowledge but also practical skills that you can apply in your laboratories. The conference program covers a diverse range of topics relevant to those in the POCT field, including building a robust training and competency program, ensuring superior quality management, and managing interfaced instrument projects. This program, hosted by the Association for Diagnostic and Laboratory Medicine (formerly AACC), is a dynamic learning experience that caters to different learning styles.
Sessions will include:
- How to Involve the Care Team in Meeting Competency
Presented by Peggy Mann, MS, MT (ASCP), CPP, University of Texas Medical Branch
- Everything Everywhere All at Once??? Important Focal Points for Your POCT Program
Presented by Kim Skala, MT (ASCP), Werfen
- The Quality of Statistics: Where Do We See Them and What Do They Mean for Point-of-Care Testing
Presented by Erika Deaton-Mohney, MT (ASCP), CPP, Bronson Laboratory
- Connecting the Dots: Utilizing Tools, Tips, and Resources to Get Your POCT Program Connected and Stay Connected
Presented by Kerstin Halverson, MS, Werfen
- Managing Point-of-Care Testing Systems from New Test Requests to Quality Improvement
Presented by Jeanne Mumford, MLS (ASCP), Johns Hopkins Medical
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your POCT expertise and network with professionals who share your passion. Elevate your knowledge, grow your network, and stay at the forefront of testing trends by attending the 2023 ADLM POCT Conference. For more information and to register, visit: https://www.aacc.org/meetings-and-events/poct-conference.
Join us in St. Petersburg, Florida, on November 3, 2023, and take your Point-of-Care Testing skills to new heights. We look forward to connecting with you! Stop by our exhibitor table and say hi to Rhonda Stauske. Rhonda is one of our technical experts who is ready to answer your proficiency testing and Point-of-Care questions. To learn more about WSLH Proficiency Testing, visit our website at: https://wslhpt.org/.